Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting to Know This Momma

Hi Everyone,

Here I am. Day 1 of my blog. If you subscribe to the theory that motherhood is the best job in the world, this might not be the blog for you. I will, however, take a funny and sometimes sarcastic look at my maternal side and all the baggage that comes along with it. If you need a laugh, tinted with reality, bookmark me, and you won't disappointed. I'm pretty sure you'll think "I KNOW"... "I CAN RELATE" .... "ARE YOU READING MY MIND?" 

I will state here, and probably never again, I DO love my kids! Anything I say hopefully will not be used against me in a court of law, or anywhere else for that matter. I have been feeling lately that if I sugarcoat one more thing, I might go into insulin shock. Hopefully this outlet will bring me inner peace. Considering its free, I know it's cheaper than therapy (I'm on an HMO, therefore I'm not even sure therapy is an option). 

Topics of interest that I'll wax philosophical on (I have NO idea what that means, but I know it fits here)... marriage, work, friends, television, stress, food (hopefully the numerous references to Dairy Queen Blizzards will earn me a sponsorship or a lifetime free Blizzard gift card), papercrafting, money, fame (or lack thereof), celebrity crushes (helllllooooo McDreamy!!!!!!), my former life as a Catholic schoolgirl, (oh, these stories will be THE best!) annoying sales clerks, Chicago Cubs baseball, writing, and anything else my legion of blog subscribers suggest.

Regardless.... MOMMA GETS REAL. Now, go to your room!

Cindy

No comments: